Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A message from Tully

Dear friends,

It's Tully here.  It is imperative that I get the word out and I know of no other way but to hijack this blog.  My owner has lost her mind.  She has kept me imprisoned now for 10 long weeks and there is talk that it will last another 2 weeks.  I do not understand.  I am an athlete.  I am amazing.  I run like the wind.  I am Super Dog.  Super Dog should not be treated in such a fashion.  I'm quite embarrassed.

It all started quite innocently the week after the 4th of July.  My lovely human took me to this place where there were nice people and other dogs.  It kind of reminded me of where she goes during the day to what she calls "work".  She talked with this nice guy.  He looked  very familiar and I like him, but I had never been there before so I don't know how I could know him. I think I remember seeing him in another place almost a year ago when my person was ranting about "damn spleens".  I'm  not sure. I slept through most of that visit, but I think it was the same guy.  I have my suspicions.  Anyhow, she chatted with him and left me. I didn't mind, they seem like nice people and if my person trusts them, it's fine by me. Well, this is where things got a little strange.  She continued to take me to see this guy for a total of 5 times over the next 2 months.  Four of those times I took a short nap and woke up to find someone shaved the hair off my lower back!  What?  Who does that?  Some kinda crazy party I guess.  Oh, and the last time I woke up to find my eyelid bump missing!  I must have really partied hard that day!

I always felt better after my visits and had a good time.  For some reason my back always felt good afterward - that's what  good party will do for ya!  The people were nice and my Auntie Natalie got a job there as a tech!  I had never met her before but I'm pretty sure she only works there because she wants to see me!  She is my uncle Ben's sister. I was so excited, she is so nice, but she sticks needles in my leg which is no way to treat Super Dog.  It's ok, my person does the same thing.  I guess that's normal.  I supposedly have an Aunt Michelle there too, but I don't see her much.  I hear she is very nice, yet I also hear it is good I don't have to see her.  I don't understand that, but that's ok.  I hear she used to have cattle dogs so obviously she is very wise.

Back to the real issue.  Will someone please tell my human this imprisonment is crazy and that I would really like to go back to playing all those fun games we used to play?  I liked chasing sheep. I liked running obstacle courses.  I liked road trips and hotels.  I should not be treated like a convict!  I keep hearing stories that we are going on a trip in a few weeks, but I refuse to get my hopes up.  The weird guy at that place keeps saying "ease him in slowly, slow return to activity", but I think he's full of crap.  He's obviously not seen me run and jump off the deck!  Will someone tell my human that the advice he is giving her is crap?  I would like that a lot. 

Thanks,
Tully Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment